cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Release Managers
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:37:09 GMT
+1, this is a good idea.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> +1, like the idea of putting your name into a hat.
>
> How about "coaching" the first time someone does a release?  Do we prefer
> to let the docs stand for themselves?

Coaching is definitely a good idea as well; or something like it. However,
making sure that the docs are up to date and usable should be an important
part of being RM.

It should't be an onerous thing -- just "if there's a step missing, or
something that wouldn't have worked, then fix the docs for the next guy".

Ian