cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config.xml parsing strategy
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:20:13 GMT
I have given this some more thought, and discussed it a bit with Joe
offline.

I think it actually makes the most sense as part of the cli workflow,
meaning your pull requests are probably fine Sergey.

We should explicitly state that if you want to change the splash-screen
image used when your app is loading in a 'single platform project' you
CANNOT do it by simply updating the appRoot/config.xml file, and need to
change it according to the platform's conventions.

We can revisit this in the future if we ever get to a platform hooks
decision.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com