cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: hooks support for plugins
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:03:22 GMT
Okay, you convinced me.  args make sense for hooks for preinstall/install
hooks, everything else, the plugin scripts should be able to manage on
their own by writing some config/settings data to it's own plugin folder.

I think the bigger discussion for now needs to be around the permissions,
security, and policy.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com