cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: hooks support for plugins
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:47:28 GMT
I originally replied to the personal cc: version of this message  I got.
 Here is what I said :

It's a very interesting idea and would be powerful.
My only concern is that Cordova apps can be built just by calling platform
create scripts, with plugins added by calling plugman directly. The hooks
are very specific to cordova-cli builds.

Another approach would be to add platform level hooks that plugins could
subscribe to, maybe just pre-build and post-build.

And plugman level scripts for install/uninstall

Then possibly even cordova-cli hooks that just trigger the underlying
functions.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com