cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translation scripts on github
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:18:50 GMT
I also think they should go in cordova-docs repo

And Also I would transfer the Wiki Page Instructions into Repo as README.md
on the root with those scripts.

I think it would be good to have code and doc married :-)

Also long term maintenance is easier for folks to contribute to the
instructions in github via pull request
So if someone update the script and instructions need to be update they can
do it all in one pull request

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>