cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:12:13 GMT
Here is the documentation on the other verbs that should work. I'm assuming
it applies to both issues and pulls

[1] "Closing issues via commit message"
it works across repos, and can close multiples with one commit message

1: https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana