cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Puneet Kaur <puneet.gk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding the sugar platform to cordova
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:16:09 GMT
This project will really help the students and as the developers would be
able to code in the html,js and css and make better activities, which shall
be a great learning experience for kids who use the sugar platform.

I shall be doing this as a part of my gsoc project , you all can check the
details here : http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014 , under the
project titled "cordova container for sugar" and you can also check out my
proposal here : http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014/puneet_kaur