cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Puneet Kaur <puneet.gk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add a new platform to cordova
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:29:00 GMT
Hey,

I have contributed to sugar. I currently wish to take to take up this
particular project of developing the cordova platform for sugar.

Have already discussed this with other sugar team experts, and yes surely
would be able to collaborate with other team members and help out with the
core pieces for the new platform.

As a part of project it is essential to build it in and out in order to
deploy working activities on the platform. Thats the goal of the project.
So was just wondering if I can get some help here..

Puneet

From: Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:17:19 -0500
Subject: Re: add a new platform to cordova
Puneet~

There is the start of some guidelines for new platforms on our wiki, here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/AddingNewPlatforms.

Are you part of the sugar team?  Would you be looking to help with the
implementation of the core pieces for the new platform?

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | *ldeluca@apache.org*<ldeluca@apache.org> |
|*ldeluca@us.ibm.com* <ldeluca@us.ibm.com> |