cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: What is cordova-coho for?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:02:47 GMT
Sounds Great.

Note, I think that we should all be free to manage our development
environment however way we want, and so should not have to use coho (or any
other opinionated tool).

However, in the interests of release automation, I think its very valuable
to have a single consistent opinionated way we all organizing repos etc, so
we can share scripts and code snippets that we expect to work for everyone.

Looking at this list, I think coho is basically there (just needs some
TLC), but I think fixing the issues with Windows Phone releases that Jesse
brought up yesterday are top priority.

-Michal