cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:44:21 GMT
I guess the key difference being that it runs on command prompt without
unix emulation, and also seems to be a better swiss army knife too.  Seems
like a great tool, thanks for putting it together.

I don't have access to a windows machine (Jesse, maybe you would like to
take a look?), but seeing as we have no solution for this right now, it
seems like better than the alternative :)