cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Explicitly added plugin gets deleted as dependent of other plugin
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:41:04 GMT
If its dependant is removed, it will stop working anyway -- so why is it a
bug to remove it?

I think we should warn when this happens (if it happens silently, thats bad
experience), or better yet prompt for input to confirm removal, but I'm not
sure what it would mean to just leave pluginA installed when its dependant
is removed, regardless of if each plugin was explicitly installed.

-Michal