cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 3.5.0
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:34:26 GMT
Feels like we just released 3.4!

We discussed this at the Hangout: Lets split out the platforms, and remove
Release Notes from the dist artifact, so as to make the dist/ artifacts
easier to release/test.  Also makes it easier to have different individual
responsible for each platform.

(We also discussed moving to semver and potentially shipping weekly /
independently of each other -- but I think we should leave that for future

Finally, we also discussed starting to use release managers.  NOT IT!