cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Input request] Rethinking Plugin docs
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:44:06 GMT
How does that work with proposal for i18n?  Ideally the docs/ tree is
identical in each language, so I think we want the top level docs
(README.md or index.md) to be in the docs/en/ tree as well.

Perhaps we leave the README.md empty and change plugman publish to bundle
docs/en/index.md instead?

Or perhaps we make README.md == docs/en/index.md always?

-Michal