cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@apache.org>
Subject [cordova-plugins/keyboard] Publishing as core
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:14:58 GMT
keyboard is already published org.apache.cordova.keyboard.

And... Since these plugins are somewhat experimental and we're starting the
process of voting and publishing plugins to dist/, I wonder:

a) Should we change the ID of these plugins to, say
"org.apache.cordova.labs"
b) Should we move these plugins to github and have them not under apache
for now, e.g.: com.shazron.statusbar
c) Should we just add them to the plugin release process.
d) Should we just never publish them to the registry and have people use
them via git url.