cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Explicitly added plugin gets deleted as dependent of other plugin
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:57:47 GMT
Thinking from the user's  point of view... they might need File to do some
caching stuff, not explicitly part of a plugin, just some js calls. Then
they add FileTransfer thinking they might use it, then remove it later.
Their existing File code is now broken. I thought we did some reference
counting for this stuff somehow.