cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Platforms Independently
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:02:09 GMT
+1. especially for moving testing away from the mobile-spec monolith.

Recently I discovered a bug
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6225that caused some pain for
users. Since it was all tested in mobile-spec and
it wasn't tested individually, it could not have been discovered (new Media
plugin has a new dependency on File -- when installed in mob-spec, all
plugins are installed). Having separate tests running in isolation would
have better discovered this.