cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UX / UI: New Splash Screens & Icons
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:50:10 GMT
Thanks Sidney,
You can check out the website using SVN using the instructions here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/UpdatingTheWebsite

You don't have Apache Committer privileges yet (that's another topic) -- so
your access is read-only for now -- but you can email us a patchfile and
one of the committers can review and integrate it in.