cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [cordova-plugins/statusbar] Publishing as core
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:52:16 GMT
While I wholeheartedly agree plugins, clean separation of concerns,
discreet repos, all have big benefits if every single developer installs a
plugin on day 1 that is specific to a particular platform I feel that might
be a good indication the platform should conditionally roll that plugin in.
I think the statusbar might quality.