cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Releasing Platforms Independently
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:00:51 GMT
I definitely love the idea of making this part of the machine move faster,
and treating platforms as a dependency of the CLI in theory should not have
any cross cutting impacts *unless* we decide to change the plugin
interface. Our CLI version effectively becomes the 'Cordova' version. Docs
needs an overhaul regardless so I see no issue there.

How do you guys think we go about tackling this? Should we consider
starting w/ the Docs since that seems to be the squeakiest wheel?