cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Wear + Cordova
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:35:13 GMT
Yeah thats a good call on waiting until we get something more solid. It
really does seem like right now all we can really do is show notifications
in the emulator, not super exciting.

I guess I can put together the beginnings of a wear plugin that allows for
notifications to go to the emulator from a JS app on your device, but I
don't think anyone will care much until it is expanded upon.