cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Delete some undocumented Android things?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 20:46:47 GMT
Because the majority of apps don't play audio.

E.g. I checked TripCase, and the volume buttons change the media volume. I
think the average user expect their volume buttons to change their ringer
volume at all times.

Maybe we could even go as far as making the media plugin change the media
volume only when a sound is playing?