cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject minor cli upgrade
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:25:04 GMT
with the upgrade to promises some time ago, projects which rely on the
Cordova CLI had to adjust how they interacted with the cdv cli api.

I've come across several js libraries that support both and imho this would
be a great addition to the cordova cli, and would provide a cleaner and
more stable surface area to interact with.

The api change is simple, and non-breaking. If a callback argument is
provided, no promise is returned and the callback is executed. If the
callback argument cannot be resolved, a promise is returned.

I'll be pursuing this minor upgrade today, please leave any feedback if
you're interested.

- Lorin