cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Haas <>
Subject expose available platforms functionality
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 15:47:44 GMT
This stems from my need to hit the cordova-cli api. I need to use a yeoman
generator to scaffold out a cordova project.

I would like to expose a "smart list" of available platforms dependent on
the current OS being used. Much like what's done here:

However, I do not want it to be filtered based on what platforms are
already installed from the current cordova project directory. Especially
since I won't be running it from a cordova project that exists at this
point (maybe this is my underlying problem).

Would a PR that exposed this be welcome?