cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consolidating the Distribution of Platforms & Plugins
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 02:14:22 GMT
Great idea..  I especially don't like the git archive download. It does not
really allow us to track some sort of statistics reliably. I think its
replacement should allow collection of download statistics. The plugins
stats from plugman seems OK. I am not sure if npm would allow such stats.

Not that important to this discussion but I think plugman has a cache in
.plugman/cache

--
Gorkem