cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Rasin <mitr...@gmail.com>
Subject Developments on CB-4952 issue?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:33:13 GMT
Hello,

Apologies for bothering everyone -- but I am trying to figure out the
situation with CB-4952 bug (which prevents resolveLocalFileSystemURI
from getting access to the captured media files on iOS). This is
really, really putting a cramp into our development by killing an
important feature in the iOS app.

Since the fix did not make it into the recent Cordova release, I am
trying to determine what the timeline on this is going to be. The
latest activity on the Jira page is two months old - is there a
preliminary fix/unofficial version available somewhere that addresses
this issue in the meantime?

Thank you,
Alex.