cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robber Phex <robberp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement the navigator.notification in Firefox OS?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 06:30:43 GMT
I think, If the developer must add notification.css, we should update the
document as soon as possible.

such as
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/cordova_notification_notification.md.html#Notification

In last, I don't think it is good idea that let app show some warming in
android. I suggest the plugin solve it.