cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robber Phex <robberp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement the navigator.notification in Firefox OS?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 07:51:31 GMT
I suggest some method to solve it.

First, we can make a rule that cordova-plugin-dialogs must work with
notification.css. and, plugin will create a null css in android for avoid
warming. we also update document.

Second, in HTML, cordova-plugin-dialogs can work without link to
notification.css. and, the android platform is no problem, but in Firefox
OS, the js will add link to notification.css dynamically.

All in all, I think the plugin must provide a single method to use it. same
code worked in Firefox OS, but warming in Android is not good enough.