cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robber Phex <robberp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement the navigator.notification in Firefox OS?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:49:38 GMT
There is anyone?

I found that the plug "cordova-plugin-dialogs" is already implement  the
navigator.notification, but it need refer the CSS file
"css/notification.css" in Firefox OS.

This is a dilemma:

If we consider Firefox OS, we must add link tag with css/notification.css,
but in android, the log display "AndroidProtocolHandler(2620): Unable to
open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/css/notification.css"

Or, if we not refer "css/notification.css", The navigator.notification will
not work at Firefox OS. such as CB-6154:

Do someone have a solution?