cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Serial API
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 05:58:38 GMT
+ 1 for supporting Serial Api, I will help with Windows platforms (already have core functionality
implemented[1]).

I've created a JS wrapper [2] around Lego EV3 Bluetooth transport protocol for Apache Cordova
and  we will host NASA Space App Challenge competition[3]  here in Russia where students will
use PhoneGap apps to control their robots.

[1] https://github.com/sgrebnov/BluetoothSerial/tree/master/src
[2] https://github.com/sgrebnov/cordova-plugin-ev3
[3] https://2014.spaceappschallenge.org/challenge/

-----Original Message-----
From: brian.leroux@gmail.com [mailto:brian.leroux@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian LeRoux
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:51 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Serial API

Marcel: agree we need to audit the plugins vs current standards. Priority tends to sort itself
out in the wash here as we see w/ David's comment. I'm finding the convergence of robotics
and the web pretty interesting these days so I like the idea of giving the serial plugin love
and would totally support making it 'core'.