cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gonzalez"<>
Subject Re: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:56:58 GMT
I didn't consider it, but you're, this would be nice to have this feature
running on all environment, let me check some options for node module
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys.
I'll take this under serious consideration.

-----Original message-----
From: purplecabbage <>
To: "" <>
Sent: Tue, 04 Mar 2014, 19:46:34 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)

I looked at doing this for CB-5963, but I didn't consider writing a bat
IMO this would be better served by a node module that runs everywhere.

I did not consider taking it as far as you did Martin, nice work! Have you
considered making it run in node so Mac users can share it? plus we would
have the same features on all environments.

Sent from my iPhone

<> wrote:
> Looks very interesting, playing with this tool right now..
> Martin, if it is not so hard could you please add logic to save git
location provided, for example in system variable. Right now I need to
navigate to custom git location every time I run the bat. Or you can check
if git is in PATH.
> Thx!
> Sergey
unix emulation, and also seems to be a better swiss army knife too.  Seems
like a great tool, thanks for putting it together.
> I don't have access to a windows machine (Jesse, maybe you would like to
take a look?), but seeing as we have no solution for this right now, it
seems like better than the alternative :)