cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement the navigator.notification in Firefox OS?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:53:19 GMT
These are features I am looking to add to plugman. Currently there isn't a way to add CSS or
generic JS, short of runtime heroics.

It would be nice to be able to make a Cordova plugin that, for example, used topcoat, underscore
or angular.
Currently all plugin js gets wrapped in our define/require closure which may conflict with
existing libs.

I will create issues once I am on a desktop.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 4, 2014, at 9:25 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
> oooh dirty
>
> I like it
>

>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> Ah wait, that won't inject it into the page.. Sorry, misunderstood the
>> problem.
>>
>> Why not just write JS that runs on startup (after domcontentready but
>> delaying onpluginready) that injects the CSS?
>>

>>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <asset> ?
>> http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/plugin_ref_spec.md.html#Plugin%20Specification_asset_element

>> update