cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:45:43 GMT
I looked at doing this for CB-5963, but I didn't consider writing a bat file.
IMO this would be better served by a node module that runs everywhere.

I did not consider taking it as far as you did Martin, nice work! Have you considered making
it run in node so Mac users can share it? plus we would have the same features on all environments.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 4, 2014, at 11:23 AM, "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-segreb@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Looks very interesting, playing with this tool right now..
>
> Martin, if it is not so hard could you please add logic to save git location provided,
for example in system variable. Right now I need to navigate to custom git location every
time I run the bat. Or you can check if git is in PATH.

> Thx!
> Sergey

and also seems to be a better swiss army knife too.  Seems like a great tool, thanks for putting
it together.

> I don't have access to a windows machine (Jesse, maybe you would like to take a look?),
but seeing as we have no solution for this right now, it seems like better than the alternative
:)