cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gonzalez"<martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:47:22 GMT
Yes, you're right, let me fix it.

-----Original message-----
From: "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-segreb@microsoft.com>
To: "dev@cordova.apache.org" <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, 04 Mar 2014, 19:24:19 GMT+00:00
Subject: RE: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)

Looks very interesting, playing with this tool right now..

Martin, if it is not so hard could you please add logic to save git location
provided, for example in system variable. Right now I need to navigate to
custom git location every time I run the bat. Or you can check if git is in
PATH.

Thx!
Sergey