cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Bofah <sidney.bo...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: UX / UI: New Splash Screens & Icons
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:34:36 GMT
No problemo, seems fair.

I will then remove the current version of the bot - i strongly prefer it over adding a third
variant.
Replacing the current skeuomorphic one (with the glare effects etc, not the outline logo)
with the new,
“flat” version shown on the splash screen demos. It would be a small facelift fitting
the iOS7/Holo/Metro age. See the dark and light versions below:

https://i.cloudup.com/YCv83RJOEn.png