cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bond-Caron <jbo...@gdesolutions.com>
Subject RE: [cordova-plugins/statusbar] Publishing as core
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:04:30 GMT
> Import 'plaforms/android' into Eclipse:
> https://onedrive.live.com/?gologin=1&mkt=en-
> US#cid=295047487FC4F731&id=295047487FC4F731%215602&v=3
>
> Broken... but "cordova run" works... Is using eclipse still a 'core' thing?
> It's a "still want to use an IDE" thing. My preference is a cordova that embraces
> diversity.

Related:

My impression is Cordova gets used in different ways by many, championing certain "flows"
could be a path towards stability & better ecosystem.

I think what I'm trying to say is if there's a 'champion' committer for the IDE flow and he
or community needs plugins (a,b,c), then that flow & the plugins (a,b,c) should be considered
core.

Plugin dependencies rolled into platforms doesn't seem like the right direction.