cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bond-Caron <jbo...@gdesolutions.com>
Subject RE: plugman create plugin on Windows issues
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:21:42 GMT
On Fri Mar 14 10:56 AM, Lisa Seacat DeLuca wrote:
> Bas, good catch.
>
> Still seeing the same error though when I use a : instead of ;
>
> C:\workspaces\lisa\test2>plugman install --platform android --project C:\workspaces\lisa\test2\www
--plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin
> Installing com.ibm.cordova.plugin.test (android)
> ENOENT, no such file or directory 'C:\workspaces\lisa\test2\www\AndroidManifest.xml'

> Sergey's work around of using the CLI instead of plugman works for now.

C:\workspaces\lisa\test2>plugman install --platform android --project .\platforms\android
--plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin
C:\workspaces\lisa\test2>plugman uninstall --platform android --project .\platforms\android
--plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin

Unfortunately not a bug, just not intuitive at all :/

Plugman expects the 'native' project path (.\platforms\android) & installs plugins in
.\platforms\android\cordova\plugins
Cli installs plugins in .\plugins

In general, mixing cli & plugman isn't a good, there're incompatible since they install
plugins in different locations.