cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergei Grebnov Home" <sergei.greb...@gmail.com>
Subject Platform specific preferences
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:33:29 GMT
Hi,

Propose to add optional 'platform' attribute to 'preference' element
(config.xml) so that we can specify different preferences for different
platforms. For example, right now there is a <preference name="SplashScreen"
/> (I'm looking on Android code) but I'm not sure single splash screen image
can fit all different platforms (size, image format, etc).

<preference name="BackgroundColor" value="#FFD2691E" platform="wp8" /> <-
wp8 only

<preference name="SplashScreen" value="assets\SplashScreen.png." />  <-- by
default applied to all platforms

<preference name="SplashScreen"
value="assets\SplashScreenImage.screen-WVGA.jpg." platform="wp8" /> <- wp8
will use this image; if remove this preference, wp8 will use preference
above

Thoughts?

Thx!

Sergey