cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gert-Jan Braas <br...@steckelfisch.nl>
Subject RE: plugman testing
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:31:15 GMT
Found it. Was because of my own doing.

I altered spec/plugins/DummyPlugin/plugin.xml with:

     <!-- firefoxos -->
     <platform name="firefoxos">
         <config-file target="config.xml" parent="/">
             <feature id="dummyPlugin" required="true"
version="1.0.0.0"/>
         </config-file>

         <source-file src="src/firefoxos/DummyPlugin.js"
                    target-dir="src/plugins/dummyplugin" />
         <js-module src="www/dummyplugin.js" name="Dummy">
             <clobbers target="dummy" />
         </js-module>
     </platform>

in config_changer PlatformMunger stumbels with the message

PlatformMunger_process. error: grafting xml at selector "/" from
"/home/braas/tmp/plugman/config.xml" during config install went bad :(

while preparing a queue.

The excpetion was lost or eaten somewhere.

Clearly I have the wrong setup for the test.
What doe 'parent' mean?
What should be the correct xml for firefoxos in DummyPlugin/plugin.xml?
and
Where can I find documentation on how to craft the pluin.xml's in the
other plugins-dirs (or should that follow from the correct version of
the XML above?)

Gert-Jan Braas

--
U ademt. Dat hebben wij gepatenteerd.