cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject ApacheCon attendees and talks
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:36:01 GMT
Taking a poll to see who all is planning on attending ApacheCon and the
titles of your talks.  It'd like to get some time to meetup with other
Cordova committers while we're there.

Here are the two I planned on presenting:
"Crowd Sourcing Translations - A Look at How Apache Cordova's
Documentation is Available in Multiple Languages"
"Using Modern Web Technologies to Rapid Develop an Apache Cordova Mobile
App"

Last i saw on our mailing list attendees from our group are:
Andrew Grieve
        talk: The Cordova Development Lifecycle (how we manage 50 repos
and not go insane) lightning talk: Cordova's Sweet Spot (e.g. what kind of
apps are good fits for hybrid)
Steve Gill
Don Coleman
        Presentation - Connecting Arduino and Phones with Bluetooth and
Cordova Presentation - Writing NFC applications with Apache Cordova
        Lab - Hands on with NFC and Apache Cordova

Do we get 30 minutes or an hour for the talks?  I didn't see that
information on the submission page.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |