cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Followup on Cordova plugin skeleton/scaffolding discussion
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:47:49 GMT
Back in September our group chatted about making it possible to scaffold
out a cordova plugin to ease the creation of new Cordova plugins for
developers.

http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=org.apache.incubator.callback-dev+list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.callback-dev+order%3Adate-backward+plugin+skeleton#query:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.callback-dev%20order%3Adate-backward%20plugin%20skeleton+page:1+mid:jwyrjl6rhrjf6ym5+state:results

Did anything come of this?  I don't see any updated documentation in the
plugin dev guide so I'm assuming nothing did.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |