cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Followup on Cordova plugin skeleton/scaffolding discussion
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:53:41 GMT
I think there is some work done, haven't tried it yet though. See: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugman.git;a=commit;h=a1b11a128f01bdd915af5835008b1902404b693e

And the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4886

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lisa Seacat DeLuca" <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
Sent: ‎2/‎18/‎2014 16:48
To: "Cordova Dev (dev@cordova.apache.org)" <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Followup on Cordova plugin skeleton/scaffolding discussion

Back in September our group chatted about making it possible to scaffold out a cordova plugin
to ease the creation of new Cordova plugins for developers.

http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=org.apache.incubator.callback-dev+list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.callback-dev+order%3Adate-backward+plugin+skeleton#query:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.callback-dev%20order%3Adate-backward%20plugin%20skeleton+page:1+mid:jwyrjl6rhrjf6ym5+state:results

Did anything come of this?  I don't see any updated documentation in the plugin dev guide
so I'm assuming nothing did.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | | ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com