cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>
Subject Android/amazon-fireos: web view callbacks
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:20:01 GMT
Hi, Devs

There are 2 classes - CordovaWebViewClient and CordovaChromeClient in amazon-fireos repo.
They basically handle WebView callbacks. Recently, while using Cordova internally for our
projects we needed to handle few more callbacks and noticed they were missing. I was wondering
if there is any reason why some callbacks were not handled? If not, I am cool.
I would like to add the ones we need for now so want to make sure I am not missing anything.
:)

Also, one more thing, we would like to pass on these callbacks to plugins incase they want
to handle it. If no plugin wants handle it then callback handling will fallback to the default
cordova one.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
Archana