cordova-dev mailing list archives

From James Rivett-Carnac <james.rivett.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MessageQueue seems to stop sending messages to the webView
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:15:03 GMT
Sorry, the only way I can get it to reproduce is by booting up while
attached to something that wants to launch the app as a USB accessory. (OK,
that is a convoluted sentence).

I can force it to respond by sending calling cordova.exec every 100
milliseconds in my Web app. Every time I call it it seems to go through the
message queue. I haven't tried stopping sending and seeing if it works. I
would assume not as none of my other calls to the java side made the
message work.