cordova-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cordova 3.4.0 release
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:57:11 GMT
-1

The NOTICE file is incorrect.

The date still says 2012; it should be updated

The line

This product includes software developed by

should be [2]

The distinction is important.

The source archive NOTICE file contains the wording

"This product includes software developed by
Ant-Contrib project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib). "

It seems this relates to ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar which as far as I can
tell is not *included* in the source archive.

Entries in the NOTICE file must ONLY relate to software that is
actually included.
Nothing may be added to the NOTICE file that is not legally required [1]

I was unable to check if the contents of the source archive agrees
with the source code control system - please supply the tag(s) from
which the source archive was created.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#mod-notice
[2] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice-text