cordova-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cordova 3.4.0 release
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:56:47 GMT
On 19 February 2014 09:30, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18/02/2014 23:26, Steven Gill wrote:
>> Please review and vote on the Cordova 3.4.0 release.
>>
>> You can find the sample release at http://people.apache.org/~steven/
>>
>> Voting will go on for 24 hours.
>
> You should provide hashes and sigs for the zips as well. You'll need
> them when you upload them to the www.apache.org/dist anyway.

They did provide those for the main zip.

The cordova-3.4.0/ subdirectory is just an exploded version of the
top-level zip file, so does not need hashes/sigs unless it is to be
separately provided (this was not done with earlier releases)

I already downloaded them all and checked this last night; the hash
and sigs are fine for the top-level zip.

[The README.md file from the zip does not appear in the directory
listing, but it is there - it's a feature of the httpd config that it
is elided from the directory listing]