cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] [CB-6033] Android 4.4 and SQLite deletion
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:15:14 GMT

Hey

I'm working on a work-around for SQLite deletion, and I've run into a
couple issues with the code:

1. Why are we deprecating FileHelper?  It would be helpful if we had a
quick and dirty copy method in here that we can use when we need to do
things like copy SQLite Databases to other areas of internal storage
or to the SD Card.
2. Does anyone know why Chromium WebView deletes the SQLite db? Will
using this SQLite database cause localStorage to not work?

I'm going to throw a simple copy and delete method in the deprecated
class, since that's the only place this makes sense.  I know we could
use Apache Commons, but I don't want to add more dependences for this
hack.

Thoughts?

Joe