cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Framework support via plugman + plugin spec
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:49:03 GMT
Both types are installable by plugman.

The (install.js) code does not give you a full picture.

Take a look at [1]

It is not a defect.

For tool that is just supposed to moves file around and update some config
files, I think plugman has gotten overly complicated. Mostly to meet CLI
requirements.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugman.git;a=blob;f=src/util/config-changes.js;h=989a582649732469921c80d4ede6f9f00874d3ea;hb=HEAD#l130