cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Engine confusion
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:56:25 GMT
Do the check the same file? I thought they were different. They might check
the same path in different platforms, but that script can return different
things. I would consider that a bug as well.

I don't see anything to be gained from changing the syntax.

The reason we want to specify separately for each platform is that we don't
wait to bring all platforms up to feature parity at each Cordova release.
We want to be able to say "I need feature X, and that landed in iOS in 3.4,
Android and FFOS in 3.5, and BB10 in 3.4.2".

Braden