cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release schedule for core plugins?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:55:57 GMT
Hey James,

Our release process for plugins can be found at
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/StepsForPluginRelease

org.apache.cordova.* is reserved for apache cordova commiters only.

We can merge as often as once a week to once a month. Just depends on need.

I just completed a dev -> master merge + plugins.cordova.io release. FFOS
plugins support should be good to go now on the plugins you guys added
support for.