cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to revert a CLI breaking change causing CB-5957
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:34:58 GMT
It has been reverted! I originally published 3.3.1-0.4.0 and realized that
the platforms.js was pointing to RCs. For some reason, npm unpublish was
not working for me. I updated the platform.js file and published
3.3.1-0.4.1. Everything seems to be working.

I have re-reverted the revert commit and everything on master is looking
ready for the 3.4.0 tag when we are ready to release.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Olivier Bloch (MS OPEN TECH) <
obloch@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I knew you would have jumped on the offer Jesse!
> I have received few requests so far, which is fine as I was able to secure
> only a limited number of devices (6 total).
>
> Some of you have reached out to me directly, and those who have not yet
> chimed in but would really benefit from an actual WP8 device to test their
> Cordova work, feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best.
>
> That said, I'd also like to bring to the attention of those of you who are
> not familiar with WP8 dev tools, that the WP8 SDK comes with an emulator
> that allows for advanced testing without an actual device. Also, debugging
> on a WP8 devices or side-loading apps for testing requires the SDK (and the
> tools that come with it) to be installed too.

OPEN

CB-5957

tag in the